Developer Resource Center
- Apply Online for: Pre-Development review and Commercial Projects, Residential Projects, Trade Permits, Public Improvements, Planning Applications, Driveway Projects, Excavation Projects, Wrecking Permits and more!
- View Dashboard of your project and permits
- Receive Project/Permit Status email Notifications
- Add Applicants/Contractors to your Permits
- Pay Online
- Print your own Permits
- Requests Inspections Online
- View Inspection Results in Real Time
- Current ePlans Submittal and Review Process stays the same
- View ePlans Review Comments in ecity
- Use Lookup Record to find any permits or projects
ePlansThe City of Springfield has launched the first end-to-end electronic plan services initiative in the State of Missouri and has selected
- Improved communication with developers, contractors, design professionals and project stakeholders
- Reduced administrative processing
- Reduced printing and travel time
- Streamlined plan review and permit approval
- ePlans User Guide for Planning Projects (PDF)
- ePlans User Guide for Public Works and Environmental Service Projects (PDF)
- Navigating ePlans (video)
- Applicant Task Instructions (video)
More ePlans Information & How To Register
- For building and public works infrastructure ePlans projects call Building Development Services at 417-864-1061.
- For zoning and subdivision ePlans projects contact Bob Hosmer at 417-864-1834.