Alcohol and Drug Programs - Probation
Alcohol Drug Education Program (ADEP)
This program is designed for offenders under the age of 21 who have been convicted of an alcohol related offense, such as Abuse and Lose, DWI, Minor in Possession and Open Container. It meets the Department Revenue requirements for license reinstatement.
This is a two day program held on Friday evening from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Correction Services: 417-869-5161 Fee: $200.00 http://correctionservices.com/ourservices.html
- Heartland Center for Behavioral Change (Alternatives, Inc).: 417-883-7227 Fee $200.00 https://www.missourialternatives.com/
Drug Education Program (DEP)
This program is for offenders 21 years and older convicted of paraphernalia and/ or marijuana offense. This is a two day program conducted Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Heartland Center for Behavioral Change (Alternatives Inc).: 417-883-7227 Fee: $125.00 https://www.missourialternatives.com/
- Correction Services: 417-869-5161 Fee $125.00 http://correctionservices.com/ourservices.html
- 3rd Millennium: 888-810-7990 www.3rdmilclassrooms.com Fee $60.00
(Marijuana 101 is an online Drug education course. You'll need access to an internet connected computer at home, school, or library. Go to the website and follow these instructions:
- Click on FIND YOUR COURT
- Select MISSOURI in the State drop-down
- Enter your City SPRINGFIELD
- Select your Course. Your Control Number is SPRMO-MJ
- Click CONTINUE and complete the enrollment form.
All questions regarding this site should be directed to 3rd Millennium, not the Court.)
Substance Abuse Traffic Offender Program (SATOP)
This is an alcohol program providing comprehensive and accessible risk reduction programs. The Substance Abuse Traffic Offender Program (SATOP) process includes an initial screening and referral to a recommended program level designed to meet the needs of the client. It meets the Department of Revenue license reinstatement requirements. Missouri Department of Mental Health SATOP Link: https://dmh.mo.gov/alcohol-drug/satop
- Fee: $375.00 Screening Fee, plus cost of program.
- Door To Hope, Galena: 417-357-6263
- Door to Hope, Nixa: 417-724-9767
- Heartland Center for Behavioral Change (Alternatives Inc)., 417- 883-7227 https://www.missourialternatives.com/
- Correction Services, 417-869-5161 http://correctionservices.com/ourservices.html
Alcohol and/or Drug Abuse Evaluations
Evaluations for alcohol and/or drug abuse problems that may exist with clients that are “non-traffic” related. Evaluations involve interviews with a certified substance abuse counselor and recommendations are made to the probation officer.
Heartland Center for Behavioral Change (Alternatives Inc.), 417-883-7227 https://www.missourialternatives.com/
A&M Recovery: 417-743-2337 http://www.aandmrecovery.com/
Ozarks Counseling Center: 417-869-9011 http://ozarkscounselingcenter.org/
Supplying Alcohol to Minors (SAM)
This course is intended for adults who provide alcohol to a minor(s). The course is offered once each quarter of the year (twice by Alternatives and twice by the Safety Council).
The program will last 4 hours.
- Fee: $250.00.
- Heartland Center for Behavioral Change (Alternatives Inc.), 417-883-7227 https://www.missourialternatives.com/
- Correction Services: 417-869-5161 http://correctionservices.com/ourservices.htm