Requests for Qualifications
Request for Qualifications for Professional Architectural Services for the design of the Springfield Art Museum Renovation and Expansion
The City of Springfield is soliciting qualification statements from firms interested in providing Architectural services for the Springfield Art Museum Renovation and Expansion located at 1111 East Brookside Drive in Springfield. Qualified firms desiring consideration are invited to submit digital Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) by 3 p.m., Tuesday, November 29, 2022 via email to [email protected]springfieldmo.gov.
View the Art Museum Renovation and Expansion RFQ document for qualifications and submission details.
In 2018, the Springfield Art Museum launched a visionary 30-year Master Plan for its building and grounds. The goal of this plan was to reimagine the Museum as a 21st century civic asset by expanding educational and public programming space and creating strong physical and aesthetic connections between the Museum grounds, an adjacent park and a greenway trail. While the scope of the Master Plan was limited to the Museum’s building and grounds, it was to be understood in the context of a larger plan to link the Museum to other parts of the community through parks and trails. The amount budgeted for construction is $18,105,000.
- AMRN - Request for Qualifications - Design
- Exhibit A - Springfield Art Museum 30-Year Master Plan Final Book
- Exhibit B - Survey dated 130830
- Exhibit C.1 - Geotechnical Report dated 201203
- Exhibit C.2 - Geotechnical Report dated 070529
- Exhibit C.3 - Geotechnical Report dated 070129
- Exhibit C.4 - Geotechnical Report dated 921013
- Exhibit D.1 - Springfield Art Museum Existing First Floor Plan
- Exhibit D.2 - Springfield Art Museum Existing Second Floor Plan
- Exhibit E - Structural Narrative
- Exhibit F.1 - Description of Existing MEP Systems dated 180228
- Exhibit F.2 - MEP Narrative for Master Plan dated 180620
- Exhibit F.3 - MEP Summary for Master Plan dated 180620
- Exhibit G - Cost Estimate for Springfield Art Museum 30-Year Master Plan dated 83121
- Exhibit H - Green Buidling Policy - Resolution 10419
- Exhibit I - Certification Regarding Conflicts 19.16
- Exhibit J - Certification Regarding State of Israel 739
- Exhibit K - Sample Architect Contract
The City of Springfield is soliciting letters of interest and qualification statements from firms interested in providing consultant services for various projects including Professional Architecture, Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Interior Design and Cost Estimating services in advance for projects which will be carried out in the 2023/2024 calendar year. These projects will be developed on an as-needed basis and will be administered by the City of Springfield and located within the Springfield Metropolitan Area.
Qualified Architecture firms desiring consideration are invited to submit their digital Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) via email to [email protected].
Submissions are due no later than 3 p.m., Oct. 13.
Exhibit A - Sample Contract
Exhibit B - Work authorization
Exhibit C - Springfield Green Building Policey
Exhibit D - Certification Regarding Potential Conflicts of Interest
Exhibit E - Certification Regarding State of Israel
The following described changes, corrections, clarifications, deletions, additions and approvals for the Invitation for Bid are hereby made part of the 2023 IDIQ Contract Documents.