The eCity portal is the City’s online application and payment system. You can;
- Apply Online for: Pre-Development review, Zoning applications, Subdivisions, Annexations, Board of Adjustment, Landmarks Board and Administrative Review Committee and more!
- Pay Online
- View dashboard to track your projects progress
- Receive project status email notifications
- Add applicants/contractors to your project
- Current ePlans submittals and review processes stay the same
- View ePlans Review Comments in eCity
The ePlans portal is the City’s online review system. It offers an enormous benefit to the design professional community, clients, and citizens. Unlike a paper system, ePlans allows for several cost and time saving efficiencies, including:
- Submission of plans electronically, from the convenience of your office,
24 hours, 7 days a week
- Simultaneous review of the plans by all professional and trade disciplines
- City reviewer mark-ups are made on a separate layer of the plans to provide correction,direction, and clarity
- Resubmission of corrected plans electronically from the convenience of your office
- Reduced printing and transportation cost, and
- Real time return of your approved plans once the fees are paid.
If you are unsure how to submit a project using ePlans, please refer
to the ePlans User Guide (PDF).