Gang / Graffiti Control

If you see property that has been vandalized by what you consider to be "gang" graffiti, you may file an online police report or you may call
417-864-1810 with the graffiti following information:
  • The street address where the damage is located
  • The property owner's name if available
  • The type of property on which the damage is located (house, fence, bridge, etc.)
  • Any information you have relating to who damaged the property
A Springfield police officer will respond as calls permit and photograph the damage. An investigator will determine if it is gang graffiti.

Graffiti image