FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Highlights include:
- City Council Meeting will meet at 6:30 p.m., Monday, November 10 at the City Council Chambers, Historic City Hall; 830 N Boonville Ave.
- Watershed Committee of the Ozarks Work Session will meet at 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, November 11 at the Watershed Offices; 320 N. Main Avenue.
- Downtown Springfield Community Improvement District Meeting will meet at 8:00 a.m., Wednesday, November 12 in the 4th floor Conference Room, Busch Municipal Building; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Springfield Police Officers' and Fire Fighters' Retirement System Board of Trustees Meeting will meet at 8:30 a.m., Thursday, November 13 in the 4th floor Conference Room, Busch Municipal Building; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Springfield-Greene County Park Board Meeting will meet at 8:30 a.m., Friday, November 14 at Rivercut Park; 2320 W. Farm Road 190
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting. Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared. # # # For more information, contact: Nii Abrahams, Public Information & Civic Engagement Intern, 417-864-1119 (office) | 417-529-5240 (cell), [email protected].