FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Highlights include:
- City Council Meeting will meet at 6:30 p.m., Monday, October 27 at Historic City Hall, City Council Chambers; 830 N. Boonville Ave.
- City Council Lunch will meet at 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, Oct 28 at the Busch Municipal Building, 4th floor Conference Room; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Citizens' Advisory Committee for Community Development will meet at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, Oct 28 at the Busch Municipal Building, 1st floor Conference Room; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Joint City-County Task Force will meet at 8:30 a.m., Wednesday, October 29th at the Busch Municipal Building, 4th floor Conference Room; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Workforce Investment Board State of the Workforce Steering Committee will meet at 9:30 a.m. Friday, October 31 at the Missouri Career Center; 2900 E Sunshine
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting. Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared. # # # For more information, contact: Nii Abrahams, Public Information & Civic Engagement Intern, 417-864-1119 (office) | 417-529-5240 (cell), [email protected].