FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Highlights include:
- City Council Meeting will meet at 6:30 p.m., Monday, October 13 at Historic City Hall, City Council Chambers; 830 N. Boonville Ave.
- City Council Community Involvement Committee Meeting will meet at 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, Oct 14 at the Busch Municipal Building, 4th floor Conference Room; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Mayor's Commission on Human Rights and Community Relations will meet at 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, October 15th at the Busch Municipal Building, 1st floor Conference Room; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, October 16 at Historic City Hall, City Council Chambers; 830 N. Boonville Ave.
- Public Housing Authority Board of Commissioners Meeting will meet at 9:30 a.m., Friday, October 17 at the Madison Tower, Northeast Meeting Room; 421 W. Madison
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting. Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared. # # # For more information, contact: Nii Abrahams, Public Information & Civic Engagement Intern, 417-864-1119 (office) | 417-529-5240 (cell), [email protected]