FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The City of Springfield’s weekly calendar September 8- September 12 is now available online. Highlights include:
- City Council Meeting will meet at 6:30 p.m., Monday, September 8 in Historic City Hall, Council Chambers, 830 N Boonville.
- The Mayor’s Commission for Children will meet at 8:00 a.m., Tuesday, September 9 at the Midtown Carnegie Branch Library, 397 E Central St.
- Downtown Springfield Community Improvement District Annual Meeting will meet at 8:00 a.m., Wednesday, September 10 at the Busch Municipal Building, 4th floor conference room, 840 N Boonville.
- City Council Finance and Administration Committee Meeting will meet at 12:00 p.m., Thursday, September 11 at the Busch Municipal Building, 4th floor conference room, 840 N Boonville.
- Springfield-Greene County Park Board Meeting will meet at 8:30 a.m. Friday, September 12, at the Botanical Center, 2400 South Scenic Ave.
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting. Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared. # # # For more information, contact: Nii Abrahams, Public Information & Civic Engagement Intern, 417-864-1119 (office), [email protected]