FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority will meet at 3:30 p.m., Tuesday, September 2 at the Busch Municipal Building, Room 2 West, 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Landmarks Board will meet at 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, September 3 in Historic City Hall, Council Chambers, 830 Boonville.
- Ozarks Transportation Organization Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting will meet at 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, September 3 at the Holland Building, Suite 2, 205 Park Central East.
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting will meet at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, September 2 in Historic City Hall, Council Chambers City Council Chambers, 830 Boonville.
- Watershed Committee of the Ozarks will meet at 7:30 a.m. Friday, September 5, at the Midtown Carnegie Library, 397 E. Central.
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting. Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared. # # # For more information, contact: Nii Abrahams, Public Information & Civic Engagement Intern, 417-864-1119 (office) | 417-529-5240 (cell), [email protected].