FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Missouri Association of Public Purchasing (MAPP) will host a "reverse vendor fair" in conjunction with its annual state conference 1-3 p.m., Thursday, April 20 at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach.
Vendors will have the opportunity to meet with the City of Springfield division of Purchases, Greene County, Springfield Public Schools, MoDOT, Missouri Department of Corrections and other state, county and municipal agencies.
“We are calling this a 'reverse vendor fair' because this time, it’s the public agencies that will have display booths, allowing vendors to introduce themselves and their products or services,” says City of Springfield Buyer and MAPP Secretary Kara Daniel. “This is a great opportunity for vendors throughout the state to have access to multiple public entities in one location.”
The following agencies have signed up to be at the fair:
- Ozarks Technical Community College
- Boone County Government
- Orchard Farm School
- Greene County
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Missouri Department of Corrections
- State of Missouri Office of Administration
- City of Independence
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- Missouri Veterans Home
- City of Springfield
- Clay County Government
- Buchanan County Government
- Department of Natural Resources
- City of St. Charles
- Springfield R-12 School District
- Truman State University
- Missouri School for the Deaf
- Missouri Dept. of Labor and Industrial Relations
- City of Troy
- Parkway School District
- City of Columbia
- City of Lee’s Summit
- City of Nixa
Daniel said MAPP hopes 50 to 100 agencies will have a presence at the fair. Registration is $110 per vendor and $75 for each additional attendee until March 31. After March 31, rates are $125 per vendor and $100 for each additional attendee.
For more information, please contact Jacob Garrett, Buyer Boone County Purchasing Department 573-886-4393 or [email protected]
Download registration form.