Sign up by noon Monday, Aug. 24 to attend or speak at meeting
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Landmarks Board will meet for its regularly scheduled meeting Wednesday, Aug. 26 at 5:30 p.m. The meeting will be held via videoconferencing technology due to City offices being closed to the public at this time.
Citizens wishing to attend or speak at the meeting are required to contact the Department of Planning & Development by noon on Monday, Aug. 24 by calling 417-864-1611 or emailing [email protected]. The agenda is located here.
Citizens who have signed up with the Planning and Development office will be required to view and participate in the meeting via videoconferencing on the first floor of Historic City Hall. Physical distancing will be maintained.
Citizens who have experienced any of the following, will not be allowed inside Historic City Hall:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Respiratory illness (cough, difficulty breathing)
- Traveled in the past 14 days to a COVID-19 affected area
- Been exposed to someone who has traveled to an affected area
- Been exposed to someone who has been evaluated for the illness or has confirmed illness.
- Citizens who do not wish to attend the meeting but wish to submit comments may do so by emailing them to [email protected] and their comments will be included in the meeting minutes.
For more information, please contact Director of Public Information & Civic Engagement Cora Scott at 417-380-3352.