Springfield-Greene County Health will host walk-in vaccine opportunities with community partners during the week of May 9-14.
Individuals who receive a primary (first or second) dose or first booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a Health Department clinic will receive a $50 gift card while supplies last. Second booster doses are available for immunocompromised individuals 12 and up or anyone age 50 and over at least four months after a first booster dose. Gift card incentives are not available for a second booster dose.
Vaccination appointments are also available Monday-Friday at Westside Public Health Center (660 S. Scenic Ave.) from 1-4:30 p.m. To schedule, visit vaccine417.com or call the COVID-19 Call Center at 417-874-1211.
Monday, May 9
- Library Center – 4653 S. Campbell Ave., from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Thursday, May 12
- Library Station – 2535 N. Kansas Expy., from 9 a.m.- 11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Fire Station No. 1 – 720 E. Grand, from 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Friday, May 13
- City Utilities Transit Center – 211 N. Main, from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- AIDS Project of the Ozarks – 303 Park Central W., from 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Saturday, May 14
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema – 4005 South Ave., from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Midtown Carnegie Branch Library – 397 E. Central St., from 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Media may contact the Health Department PIO Team by call or text at 417-380-2556 or email at [email protected].
Springfield-Greene County Health Department
“Helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
health.springfieldmo.gov | facebook.com/SGCHD | twitter.com/SGCHD
227 E. Chestnut Expressway