Greene County’s 7-day rolling average of COVID-19 cases has increased 182%, now at a 7-day rolling average of 31 cases compared to a rate of 11 cases two weeks ago. With this increase, it’s important to make sure you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccinations. If you haven’t had your most recent COVID-19 vaccination or are looking for your first vaccine, there are several opportunities this week to get vaccinated.
At Springfield-Greene County Health walk-in clinics, everyone who receives a primary (first or second) dose or first booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a Health Department clinic will receive a $50 gift card while supplies last. Second booster doses are available for immunocompromised individuals 12 and up or anyone age 50 and over at least four months after a first booster dose. Gift card incentives are not available for a second booster dose.
Below are walk-in vaccine opportunities by Springfield-Greene County Health and its community partners during the week of May 16-21.
Vaccination appointments are also available Monday-Friday at Westside Public Health Center (660 S. Scenic Ave.) from 1-4:30 p.m. The Westside Public Health Center will be closed on Monday, May 16 due to building maintenance. To schedule, visit vaccine417.com or call the COVID-19 Call Center at 417-874-1211.
Monday, May 16
- Library Center – 4653 S. Campbell Ave., from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Republic Recreation Center – 711 E. Miller Rd., Republic, from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Thursday, May 19
- Library Station – 2535 N. Kansas Expy., from 9 a.m.- 11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Ozarks Area Community Action Corporation (OACAC) – 215 S. Barnes Ave, from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Friday, May 20
- City Utilities Transit Center – 211 N. Main, from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
- Fire Station No. 8 – 1405 S. Scenic Ave.., from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Saturday, May 21
- Consulado de México en Kansas City-Consulado Móvil at Iglesia Cristiana Casa De Oración – 3935 W. Sunshine, from 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Moderna (18+), Pfizer (5+) offered.
Media may contact the Health Department PIO Team by call or text at 417-380-2556 or email at [email protected].
Springfield-Greene County Health Department
“Helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
health.springfieldmo.gov | facebook.com/SGCHD | twitter.com/SGCHD
227 E. Chestnut Expressway