FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Springfield Environmental Services has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) through 5 p.m., Friday, Sept. 2 for the purpose of pre-qualifying firms to provide professional services related to various projects located in the City’s Sanitary Sewer Collection System, Wastewater Treatment Plants, Solid Waste Management System and Stormwater Quality Infrastructure.
Submitted statements of qualifications should include a brief cover letter introducing the firm and stating the project categories for which the firm desires to be considered. Project categories include:
- Automation, controls and instrumentation
- Geotechnical investigations, soil studies and foundation design
- Land, topographic and construction surveying and mapping
- Planning (Site, Installation and Project)
- Sanitary sewer collection system rehabilitation and maintenance
- Sanitary sewer collection system capacity improvements and extension of service
- Smoke testing, infiltration and inflow evaluation, monitoring
- Solid waste management system
- Structural design and special structures
- Wastewater treatment plant improvements
- Water quality infrastructure
- Stream and riparian restoration and stabilization
“Environmental Services issues a request like this every few years to update our list of short-listed firms for frequently needed professional services,” explains Professional Engineer Tim Schoenhoff. “We plan to select a group of 3-5 top-qualified firms for each category of work and then negotiate separate professional services contracts with these firms as needs arise from January 2023 through December 2025.”
View the complete Request for Qualifications for submission details and requirements.
For more information, please contact Communication Coordinator Kristen Milam at 573-819-3713 or [email protected].